What is Genotropin? | What is Somatropin (HGH)?
Genotropin is one of the most famous Somatropin products on the planet. Genotropin is the trade name for Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and is made by the extremely big and famous pharmaceutical company – Pfizer. Since this product is made by such well known pharmaceutical company, it is obvious that the product should be of a very high quality and that’s because a big pharmaceutical company has a reputation to maintain.Genotropin 36 I.U
What Genotropin 36 I.U.is and what it is used for
Genotropin 36 I.U. is a recombinant human growth hormone (also called somatropin). It has the same structure as natural human growth hormone which is needed for bones and muscles to grow. It also helps your fat and muscle tissues to develop in the right amounts. It is recombinant meaning it is not made from human or animal tissue. In children, Genotropin is used to treat the following growth disturbances:
- If you are not growing properly and you do not have enough of your own growth hormone. · If you have Turner syndrome. Turner syndrome is a chromosomal error in girls that can affect growth – your doctor will have told you if you have this.
- If you have chronic renal (kidney) insufficiency. As kidneys lose their ability to function normally, this can affect growth.
- If you have Prader-Willi syndrome (a chromosomal disorder). Growth hormone will help you grow taller if you are still growing, and will also improve your body composition. Your excessive fat will decrease and your reduced muscle mass will improve.
- If you were small or too light at birth. Growth hormone can help you grow taller if you have not been able to catch up or maintain normal growth by four years of age or later.
Genotropin is used to treat persons with pronounced growth hormone deficiency. This can start during adult life, or it can continue from childhood. If you have been treated with Genotropin 12 mg for growth hormone deficiency during childhood, your growth hormone status will be retested after completion of growth. If severe growth hormone deficiency is confirmed, your doctor will propose continuation of Genotropin treatment. You should only be given this medicine by a doctor who has experience with growth hormone treatment and who has confirmed your diagnosis.
In bodybuilders, athletes Genotropin 12 mg are known to improve their physical performance, their muscle mass, burn fat and their immune system.
You should only be given this medicine by a doctor who has experience with growth hormone treatment and who has confirmed your diagnosis.
Before You Use Genotropin 36 I.U.
Do not use Genotropin and tell your doctor if
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to somatropin or any of the other ingredients of Genotropin.
- You have an active tumour (cancer). Tumours must be inactive and you must have finished your anti-tumour treatment before you start your treatment with Genotropin.
- You are seriously ill (for example, complications following open heart surgery, abdominal surgery, acute respiratory failure, accidental trauma or similar conditions). If you are about to have, or have had, a major operation, or go into hospital for any reason, tell your doctor and remind the other doctors you are seeing that you use growth hormone.
- Genotropin has been prescribed to stimulate growth but you have already stopped growing (closed epiphyses)
How To Use Genotropin 12 mg
Recommended dosage The dose depends on your size, the condition for which you are being treated and how well growth hormone works for you. Everyone is different. Your doctor will advise you about your individualised dose of Genotropin in milligrams (mg) from either your body weight in kilograms (kg) or your body surface area calculated from your height and weight in square metres (m2 ), as well as your treatment schedule. Do not change the dosage and treatment schedule without consulting your doctor.
Children with growth hormone deficiency: From 0.16 to 0.24 mg / kg body weight per week. Higher doses can be used. When growth hormone deficiency continues in adolescence, treatment with GENOTROPIN should be continued until the end of your physical development.
Young girls with Turner syndrome: 0.33 mg / kg body weight per week.
Children with a small idiopathic size: up to 0.47 mg / kg body weight per week.
How To Use Genotropin 36 I.U.? | Somatropin HGH Dosage / Administration
It was earlier mentioned that Genotropin is most often given to people with different health conditions. In case you are a person who received a prescription of Genotropin then you should use this product exactly as it is said by your doctor.
However, if you are purchasing a high quality HGH – Genotropin for muscle building or weight loss purposes then the dosage protocol depends on what exactly you need. By using Genotropin 36 I.U. for performance and physique enhancement purposes the dosage protocol is most commonly – 3 months cycle, 10 iu per day split in 2 equal doses. This is for the muscle building purposes.